Luke 1:13 “Do not be afraid…for your prayer has been heard.”
Gabriel's Ministry of Sheridan Lutheran Church is a prayer and support ministry as well as a connecting community
• for those who are longing for children and unable to conceive
• for those expecting a long awaited child
• for those expecting a child unexpectedly
• for those experiencing pregnancy loss, miscarriage, stillbirth or newborn death
• for families with a child born with special needs
• for families of multiples
• for parents and newborns in the 4th trimester
• for families preparing for baptism of infants and young children
Gabriel’s Ministry offers comfort, understanding, friendship and encouragement. Spiritual pastoral care and resources are available upon request.
Special Events at Sheridan include:
Shrove Tuesday Pancake Benefit Dinner
Remembering Our Babies Candlelight Service on October 15 for those who have experienced pregnancy loss, miscarriage, stillbirth or newborn death. This time of remembrance is a time of worship and prayer for those who have experienced a loss like this and are seeking renewed hope in our loving God. Join us at 7pm in the Worship Center.