We are grateful for the success of past productions, please check back for more information concerning upcoming productions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Daycare is not offered for the dinner or performance
- Dinner tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Anyone attending dinner will receive reserved seating for the show.
- All tickets must be paid for to guarantee a seat. When possible tickets will be available for purchase at the door (for the show only) but will be seated after our advanced purchase guests.
- All ticket sales are non-refundable. If you are unable to use tickets that you have purchased you are welcome to exchange them for another performance date or please feel free to pass them along to family or friends.
- Doors will open to be seated for dinner at 6:00pm.
- Doors will open to be seated for the show at 7:00pm.
Past Sheridan Dinner Theatre Productions:
2009- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
2009- Children of Eden
2007- The Music Man
2006- Fiddler on the Roof
2005- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat